Questions & answers about your Aberseehof stay
I cannot go on holiday. How much does it cost to cancel?
- Up to three months before your trip starts you can cancel free of charge.
- Three to one months before your trip the cancellation costs are 40 %.
- One month to one week before your booking you pay 70 %.
- Within the last week before arrival 90 % of the cost of your booked trip is payable.
I want to bring my dog. Is that possible?
Yes! We look forward to welcoming your four-legged friend on request at Aberseehof. We thank you for taking note of the following for your holiday with dog at Lake Wolfgang:
- We charge € 15,- a day for your dog (excluding dog food).
- Please bring your own dog blanket for your room and public areas.
- Please keep in mind that your dog will have to be kept on a leash at all times while in the beach area.
- Dogs are not permitted to bathe in the lake.
- Please refrain from taking your dog to the restaurant.
- However, you can bring your dog into the public area and onto the terrace.
When can I check in and when do I have to check out?
- Check-in: Your room or suite will be ready for you from 3 pm.
- Check-out: Please vacate your room by 11 am.
Do I need to make a down payment?
Yes. Our account details are:
Bank details: Sparkasse St. Gilgen, bank code: 20404, bank account: 0800282798
UID: ATU62057847, IBAN: AT512040400800282798, BIC (SWIFT) code: SBGSAT2S
Do I need to pay local tax?
Yes. Local tax is EUR 1.90 per person per day.
Can I park directly in front of the hotel?
Yes! Hotel Aberseehof has a large car park for our guests.
I have food intolerances. Will you be able to accommodate them?
Yes, we are happy to do so. To make the most of your stay, please tell us all your food intolerances in advance.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
- Cash card/EC card